Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OK, it's time.....

Time to get myself under control here.  I'm seriously considering trying Jenny Craig.  

I was looking at pictures from our gala & auction and discovered that I'm much (to use a very un-PC word) fatter than I thought I actually am.  I had a rude awakening last night when I was looking at some pictures of myself.  I really thought I looked good that night, I mean, I  barely ate anything the couple of weeks before the gala since I was so busy.  But, no.  Looking at those pictures made me want to pass out.  In my mind, I'm much, much skinnier, which is probably better being so unaware.  

So, I am really going to try this time.  I think I need some outside help, since I'm clearly not getting the job done. Time to call in the extra forces!  There is a Jenny Craig literally 2 blocks from me.  Maybe I should get off the computer & walk there right now & surrender. 

No comments: