Tuesday, May 22, 2007

American Idol Review 12

I've been lazy the past 2 weeks!!!

Just to comment, I was shocked that Melinda went last week. Shocked.

On to this week... I will be even more shocked if Blake wins the whole thing. Jordin was amazing tonight. I think Blake will end up with some kind of career, but Jording just blew him away with her vocals.

The last song, in fairness to Blake, was absolutely a gushy, touching ballad that is really better suited towards Jordin's type of voice/singing. She had an advantage there, but she just sang it beautifully. Randy is right, Blake is the better entertainer, and Jordin is the better vocalist.

On another note, was Randy Jackson channelling Michael Jackson tonight? What was he wearing????? That jacket was hideous!
And....what kind of painkillers is Paula on? Tripping over your tiny dog & just about breaking your nose has got to hurt. She was totally drugged up & her lips looked very swelled. Is it me or do we think maybe she's had a little botox or something? She seemed very stiff.

So, to wrap it up, I think that Jordin is going to win the whole thing. If she doesn't, I'll be very surprised. (I voted for her 20 times.)

1 comment:

Fashion Welder said...

"I've been lazy the past 2 weeks!!!"

It's the new season! Get on it.