Wednesday, April 18, 2007

American Idol Results04.18.07

Can you hear the choir of angels sing? Hallellujah!!! I actually jumped up and down & screamed! Not too obsessed....

Finally Sanjaya goes home! It is about time.

When I saw Jordin & then Melinda in the same group, I knew he was at least going to be in the bottom 3. When he and LaKisha were the only 2 left, I thought that if she goes home, this is truly an injustice. She did not do very well last night, but her voice & her track record are much better than his. I'm sure she was up there thinking, "If this kid beats me out for American Idol....". You can guess the rest.

Did everyone notice Simon's big smile?? The right person definitely went home tonight. You know that the whole group is relieved that they don't have to worry about him.

Now the real competition can begin!

WOO HOO!

1 comment:

ZoesMom said...

I almost called you to celebrate last night :-)