Wednesday, March 28, 2007

American Idol Results03.28.07

WOW! What can I say? Chris Sligh is really good, but had a bad night.

I just don't even know what to say about Sanjaya. The song he sang was absolutely unrecognizable. I know Gwen was cringing, as I said before.

OK fans, we need to stop this immediately. Can we at least get him in the bottom three? If we don't do something soon, he's going to be the American Idol. So, we need to vote for everyone else many times. We've got to counteract the "Vote for the Worst" people. I know they are the ones throwing it all off. In fact, I was listening to 105.3 today & Big Dick Hunter(what a stupid name) said he had all his fans voting for Sanjaya and they put in at least 1000 votes. I very quickly e-mailed him & told him he was an idiot, which he is.

I know I'm becoming obsessed,but it's not fair to those who are serious about the competition. Clearly, Sanjaya knows what's going on & is playing right into it. I think I might make a get rid of Sanjaya website tomorrow and spread the word.

Hopefully Chris will get a record deal or something & at least we'll see him on tour.

Keep your fingers crossed for next week!

1 comment:

Fashion Welder said...

Sanjaya forever. :P