Thursday, March 01, 2007

American Idol Results03.01.07

One question...Who voted for Sanjaya & Antonella??? OK, yesterday I said that no white girl should scat sing, but Leslie is by far the better singer than Antonella. And AJ????? He is by far stronger than Sanjaya. Maybe it was the song. Leslie & AJ sang the same song I just realized tonight. Very different versions, but nevertheless the same song. I am very surprised that Sanjaya & Antonella escaped. Maybe next week. I guess when you think about it, Bucky stayed in last season & made it to the top 10. He should have gone early too. At least Alaina went. I felt bad for Nick. I kind of liked him, but Simon was right, he didn't stand out.

Just a side note, Elliott Yamin's album is released on March 20th. He has one song out now, "Movin' On". I like it. Can't wait to download the whole thing. I just love him!

No comments: