Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Obsession

I've been introduced to Guitar Hero on Playstation. This is bad....really bad!
Now, to many of you I complain about "The Game" that Ashton plays, so I really shouldn't confess any of this!
We stayed up until about 1:30 AM playing. Needless to say, I was very tired this morning!

If you haven't played GH, you should. There's a guitar that you actually play to great songs. Many are old school guitar heavy songs & some are some newer guitar songs. My favorite is "More Than a Feeling", of course, but I can also play a mean Judas Priest song. I'm only on the easy level, but I'm sure with hours of practice I'll move up....

Another game that we've purchased is "Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Edition". Need I say more????? It has Randy & Simon rating your singing. I guess Paula wouldn't get on board. It's really fun. You can choose many songs & make up your fun character. My competitive nature took over any stagefright I had. Last night Ashton & I played for so long, we unlocked "Piano Man" & "Straight Up".

Check them out. I'm sure half of you have already discovered these games, but if you haven't they are worth hours of fun! Thanks for introducing me, Leah!

No comments: